Monday, December 19, 2011

New Blog

Ok, so I wasn’t satisfied with the blog provided with my website. I love the host just not the blog. So I’m taking this one for a spin. :) New this week: got my gift baskets made and sent off and they will arrive on time! Happy me. Here are pics of the baskets.

Chocolate Lover’s Gift Basket

Cookie Cutter Gift Basket

Custom Angel Basket

Hope you all like them. They are all, except the custom angel basket, listed in all my stores…

Etsy Store

Zibbet Store

Facebook Store

Website

In addition, I sent off a cute little penguin ornament to a lady that won her off the Mama-Press Gift-Away. Here is the little guy.

Cute right? Lol. I was excited to learn I had also won something today! I won an adorable owl plush from Hinkledoodle. I plan on giving Mariah to my oldest for her birthday on the 21st.

Well, time to get off. More posts to come, and more often, promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment